| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mansa in April is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 61.1mm (2.4in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Mansa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mansa, Zambia
Mansa Weather in April Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mansa: