| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mansa in February is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in February is dampish. A sizable 219.2mm (8.6in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Mansa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mansa, Zambia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mansa: