| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mansa in January is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy. A sizable 242.3mm (9.5in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Mansa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mansa, Zambia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mansa: