| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mansa in July is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 16.6 °C (29.9 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Mansa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Mansa, Zambia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Mansa: