| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mansa in June is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 16.1 °C (29 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Mansa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Mansa, Zambia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Mansa: