| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mansa in May is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. An airy 6.6mm (0.3in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Mansa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mansa, Zambia
Mansa Weather in May Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mansa: