| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mansa in November is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in November is very faintly moist. Some 143.1mm (5.6in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Mansa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mansa, Zambia
Mansa Weather in November Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mansa: