| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mansa in October is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 41.2mm (1.6in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Mansa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mansa, Zambia
Mansa Weather in October Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mansa: