Vs > Mt Pleasant
Mansa vs Mt Pleasant Climate & Distance Between
Mansa vs Benin, Benin
Mansa vs Khasab, Oman
Mansa vs Zaranj, Afghanistan
Mansa vs Singapore, Singapore
Mt Pleasant vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
Mt Pleasant vs Taupo Nzed, New Zealand
Mt Pleasant vs Bilma, Niger
Mt Pleasant vs Rodrigues, Mauritius
Medford, Wi vs Karesuando
Louisburg, Nc vs Shinjo
Isparta vs Stamford, Ct
Auckland, Mangere vs Kumejima
- The distance between Mansa, Zambia and Mt Pleasant, New Zealand is approximately 12,921 km or 8,029 mi.
- To reach Mansa in this distance one would set out from Mt Pleasant bearing 220.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mansa bearing 331.6° or NNW .
- Mansa has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa) whereas Mt Pleasant has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Mansa is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7.6 °C (13.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.4 °C (4.3°F) less in Mansa. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 494 mm (19.4 in) more which is equivalent to 494 l/m² (12.12 US gal/ft²) or 4,940,000 l/ha (528,119 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.7° higher in Mansa than in Mt Pleasant.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mansa relative to Mt Pleasant. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mt Pleasant vs Mansa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mansa vs Nagoya, Japan
Mansa vs Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Mansa vs Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines
Mansa vs Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
Mt Pleasant vs Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Mt Pleasant vs Konya, Turkey
Mt Pleasant vs Tennant Crk Post Office, Australia
Mt Pleasant vs Chios, Greece
West Chester, Pa vs Eureka Springs, Ar
Mkambo vs Ljubasevka
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Damazin
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Atlanta, Georgia
Mansa vs Mt Pleasant Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mansa
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant